If there’s anything we can do to help you, we want to know. It doesn’t just have to be weight loss or accountability.
What do you need?
With unbelievable disruptions to the fitness industry during the COVID-19 Crisis, we’ve been spending a lot of time planning. We’ve also connected with many of you to hear how we can help you most over the coming months.
Here are a few things we heard:
- We’ve learned that stress is high right now, but people still want to stay fit. In fact, people find working out is an essential part of stress management, and it charges them up to deal with difficult days.
- We’ve learned that some people need to make significant adjustments to their routines, and they’re looking for ways to keep training despite the chaos in their work and home lives.
- We’ve learned that some of you need accountability and motivation more than ever, and some have decided now is the perfect time to prioritize nutrition.
- We know that some people like online coaching, and some prefer in-person coaching.
- We know some people are relying on fitness to boost their immune systems and keep them healthy during a pandemic.
Because of your feedback, our business is going to be even better as we move into and eventually through the “new normal” period.
We’ve learned so much over the last months, and we’re committed to leading the way as the fitness industry rebuilds.
We owe so much to you all.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for connecting with us, helping us optimize our business and trusting us to work with you through this period.
Let’s Set Some Goals!
No one is totally sure how the coming months will go, so we’re in constant contact with our mentor and top gyms worldwide. We’ll be prepared for absolutely anything.
As the fitness industry adapts and evolves, one thing hasn’t changed: We can help you stay fit and prepare for beach season! Sure, “beach season” might be a little different this year, but we know that as the weather changes, people always start thinking about looking good in a swimsuit or finding ways to work a beverage or two into a diet that supports their goals.
We have you covered, pandemic or not. We know we can help you accomplish your goals—online or in person. We’ve always provided coaching, and that hasn’t changed, even if the delivery method has been adjusted in the last months.
Want to add a little muscle in the next few months? No problem.
Want to focus on weight loss? We can help.
Need to get your nutrition back on track? Say the word.
Craving some motivation and accountability as you manage stress? We’ve got you.
Heading out of town and need a workout plan? Can do.
Whatever your goals are this summer, we want to know about them so we can help.
Right now, take a second for yourself. Think about your health and fitness goals for the next 6-8 weeks. What do you want to do?
If you want accountability, meet with us and let us know what you thought of!
So think of a goal right now, and let’s draw the map together.