If your family is asking for inspiration to fill your stocking, send them this guide to the Top 10 Gifts for Fitness Enthusiasts! We have your back!
Top 10 Gifts for Fitness
- A fitness tracker or smartwatch: The most important thing you can do is move intentionally every day. However there are good and better zones to have your heart rate at based on your goals. Our coaches can help you determine this.
- Resistance bands: At NHF if you are traveling, we will provide you with workouts you can do on the road. These bands will help keep your strength goals on the right track even when you can’t make it into the gym!
- A yoga mat: Stretching and mobility are important. There are great online Yoga resources and a yoga mat can make following along that much more comfortable.
- A jump rope: Jumping rope is a great cardiovascular workout and have we got the rope for you! These ropes are wonderful and the best part is Coach Patrick can adjust for your height when you bring it into the gym.
- A foam roller: Foam rollers are used for self-massage and can help improve flexibility and mobility. You can use the ones at NHF before or after your session, but don’t forget to roll in the evening. It’s a great way to wind down and tell your body it’s time for bed.
- A set of dumbbells: Dumbbells are a great tool for strength training, especially when snow days hit and you can’t make it into the gym! We will provide you home workouts on days like that. So with a set of dumbbells you’ll be ready to go!
- An exercise ball: Exercise balls are great for strengthening the core and can be used for a variety of exercises. You can even use it at your desk to engage your core effortlessly while working.
- A pair of lifting shoes: You might feel a difference in your lifts with a nice pair of lifting shoes. Not to mention, feel like a badass! These are great to help with stability when in a strength session working on cleans, snatch, presses and squats.
- A water bottle with a built-in filter: Staying hydrated is so important for building muscle, burning fat, not just in a workout. The right water bottle might help motivate you to keep it around and stay hydrated all day! Your InBody results can be affected negatively by lack of water in days prior.
- A Gift Card to Northglenn Health and Fitness. There are a lot of areas that we can cut from our spending when times get tough, but your health shouldn’t be one of them. Whether it’s fitness: a gift certificate for group classes or personal training sessions or your nutrition: a gift certificate for nutrition coaching – Northglenn Health and Fitness has your back. And your front. And every other part of your body as well! – You can purchase a flat dollar amount or buy one of our specific programs. Any questions – contact Jennifer – email@example.com
We hope this was helpful and that Santa and his reindeer fill your stocking with these fun gift ideas!
Ready to take your fitness to the next level? Set up a chat with us and we can help with a plan to reach your goals. Not a plan made for a professional gym rat, but a real life – “I am a busy person that needs to get it all done” plan!
Click here to set up a time to chat!
Merry Christmas from the owners, coaches and staff at Northglenn Health and Fitness.